RE: Hello!

To: "Jones Jarrod JCP" <Jarrod.Jones@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk>
Subject: RE: Hello!
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:27:31 -0500
It could well be that something is out of alignment at the pedal end.  Take a
flashlight
and jam your head where your feet normally go and have a look.  The cable
should NOT
have to bend as it travels from the end of its sleeve at the firewall to the
end of the pedal lever.
If there is any friction or grinding it will soon break.

Whatever caused the old cable to break may quickly ruin the new one, too.

Doug