Re: sagging rear/advice

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sagging rear/advice
From: "alan watt" <alwatt33@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 00:01:08 -0000
As Joe sells camber compensators and tends to only comment on rear
suspension issues I would ignore joe's advice.

 I would tend to think of his use of the group as a form of advertising.
Spring sag can be a problem, personally in a very intested way I found that
the best result on my mk III was probably with fixed spring and big front
anti roll bar.

If joe ever commented on anything that wasn't cured by a camber compensator
I would feel happier with his advice.

===     http://www.vtr.org