RE: sagging rear/advice

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: sagging rear/advice
From: "Nick Moseley" <nmoseley@dccnet.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 20:32:27 -0800
All, for the record, my opinion of Joe Curry's contributions to this and
other lists strongly disagrees with another recently expressed.
Joe has always been very helpful to me, and to other list members over the
years, on a variety of Spit-related topics.
I believe my opinion has merit and perspective, having been on this list
since inception, and on its' Triumphs@auto.team.net parent before that.

Joe has and does provide us all a huge service in the creation and
maintenance of the International Spitfire Database alone, in addition to
other assistance.

If you care to discuss this further with me, please do so OFF LIST.

Nick Moseley

===     http://www.vtr.org