RE: sagging rear/advice

To: "alan watt" <alwatt33@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: sagging rear/advice
From: "Gosling, Richard" <r.gosling@penspen.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 09:05:02 -0000
I've seen Joe comment on all sorts of stuff.  Joe is very knowledgeable
about Spitfires, and I've found his advice good and reliable, on many
aspects.  He offers a lot more advice than he asks for, so is definitely
a net contributor to this board.

Yes, Joe is undoubtably convinced of the benefits of the Camber
Compensator, and naturally when the issue arises this is what he'll
recommend.  I would recommend the solution I believe to be the best -
that's what advising is about.  Our experiences differ, and not everyone
will advise the same solution, often there is no absolutely RIGHT
answer, on many topics.

I don't recall anywhere in this discussion Joe saying "A camber
compensator is the solution to your problems - and I will sell you one
for $XXX", he never mentioned the fact that he sells them.

I have no problems with Joe's contributions.

Richard

(who will be asking for a ride in Tiny Tim if I ever find myself in
Arizona!!!)

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.
If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return E-mail
and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination
of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that
E-mails are susceptible to change.

The Penspen Group shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any
delay in its receipt or damage to your system. The Penspen Group does not
guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that
this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

===     http://www.vtr.org