Re: Frontline and ordering from GB

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: Frontline and ordering from GB
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 09:11:36 -0800
Cc: ulix@u.washington.edu, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ed...

(I have not been able to receive messages for the last couple of days,
so am not confident that the thread relates to ordering parts from
England.)

For what it's worth, I have had no trouble receiving parts from England,
including one item with a value of $450.  Coming through the mail with
the valuation provided by the dealer, I paid a minimal duty at the post
office.

Incidently, it would be pretty hard for even a LOT of people get enough
parts to even partially fill a 20 foot container.  But a container is a
lot cheaper than most people realize...less than $3,000 for a 20-foot
container from Thameside to Long Beach, including documentation and
brokerage fee.

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California