Re: Frontline and ordering from GB

To: "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Frontline and ordering from GB
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 17:16:48 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ulix,

I recently ordered a carpet and boot set from AH Spares in GB.  The stuff
was fairly bulky as can be imagined.  Shipping (or carriage, as they called
it) was £62 (~$100) and Customs/Customs Processing fee was $11.84.  These
parts were cheaper from the UK, but the shipping put them over what it
would cost me in the States.  I could not find a boot kit to my liking in
the States however, so it was worth it to me.

Jeff Church