Re: Frontline and ordering from GB

To: "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Frontline and ordering from GB
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 00:09:14 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yeah, I talked to their head dude that makes most of the kits.  Super guy.
He sent me about 8 samples of carpet ranging from econo to super deluxe. He
also sent a piece of hardura. I had never seen the stuff but had read about
it. I liked every thing I saw, but their prices were a little rich for my
blood. I did compare the hardura material my kit was made of with the one
from Auto Mat. They were identical, except I could have purchased almost 2
kits from AH Spares for the price of Auto Mat's. Auto Mat's quality and
variety is excellent. I just have to watch my pennies. Restoring a British
car, you know. ;7)

Jeff

> From: GMari58175@aol.com
> To: jchurch@exis.net
> Subject: Re: Frontline and ordering from GB
> Date: Thursday, October 30, 1997 11:52 PM
>
> A great source for boot kits as per original is Auto Mat in Hicksville,
N.Y.