Re: Dumb Question

To: Jeff Church <jchurch@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Dumb Question
From: Rick / Carolyn Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 08:33:57 +0000
Cc: Sprite List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Jeff,

I also have a DCOE Weber on my 1275 engine in the bugeye.  I believe on
my air filter there is a spot for the breather.  I also noticed that on
the manifold bottom is a port on the ballence tube between the inlets.
It matches my SU's ports.  I was thinking on tring to use this for the
breather tubes.

As to valve cover gaskets, When they start to leak I replace them.
Sometimes this is after a adjustment, sometimes inbetween adjustments.
I do glue the gasket into the cover with removable Permatex.

I do have a question , What did you do about the vaccuum tube to the
Distributer?

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, 76 XJ12C (wife's), & Puddles (60 Frogeye)