Re: non-standard e-mail features are very irritating

To: Eric Mumford <mumford@rpi.edu>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: non-standard e-mail features are very irritating
From: Robert <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 22:33:46 +0100
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 9:37 PM -0500 12/11/97, Eric Mumford wrote:
>Les and list -
>
>> I use Eudora e-mail (which is to e-mail programs what Netscape is
>> to web browsers)
>
>Um, no.  Eudora is very irritating in and of itself and doesn't have
>many of the features Netscape mail has.  This is, of course, MOHO.

Whether we are individually using Pine, Eudora, Netscape Communicator,
MS Mail or any other email reader it would be very nice if those with
the .vfc attachments would turn them off when emailing to the list.

On many lists I am on sending unsolicited attachments is grounds for
permanant suspension from the list. I personally don't care what you or
anyone else uses for email but as Les said it's annoying as hell to have to
periodically clear all of those attachments out of my attachments file.

>surfing needs.  For those of us lucky enough to have a 24-hour direct
>connection to the net, you'd be nuts not to use Netscape for everything,

BTW I *am* connected to the Internet 24 hrs a day and I personally find
Eudora Pro to be the clearly superior email program, but that's MHO.

Let's get back to the car stuff.

Robert