Re: non-standard e-mail features are very irritating

To: "Patton Dickson" <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: non-standard e-mail features are very irritating
From: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 17:20:12 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
No Problem, Patton, if no one tells me it ain't wrapping text how can I
know?

Usually there is something we can do, it might take a bit of fiddling to
get right, and some of us might need advice from others more technically
proficient. (Kind of like the cars) I don't think anyone should get booted
or anything, but I think we should seek to "drive our mailers" so they
cause as little irritation as possible.

Phil Vanner.
However, if anyone wants to offend with content, rather than mailer
idiosyncrasies, I say go for it!

----------
> From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
> To: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
> Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
> Subject: Re: non-standard e-mail features are very irritating
> Date: Friday, December 12, 1997 3:51 PM
>

> Phil Vanner wrote:
>
> > List:
> > And I quote... (From  Mark Bradakis'  "welcome to spridgets"  message
that we all got when we signed up.)
> > ...Also remember that not everyone has the latest and greatest
technology at their fingertips.  Keep your text limited to lines less than
80 characters long.  Folks using PCs with Microsoft tools may have trouble
with this.  DO NOT send attachments, photos, or HTML formatted mail.  Learn
to drive your mailer or go away.