RE: non-standard e-mail features are very irritating

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: non-standard e-mail features are very irritating
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 07:55:56 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
PLEASE!!!!  Not another argument about preferences in computers/operating
systems/software!

Larry has a point, in my opinion.  To boil it down, his point was that not
all of us are using the same software and systems, and as a result, one
man's nifty bell and whistle is another man's hassle.  Therefore, it is
worth consideration to stick to "common denominator" formats.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net
'77 Midget
Netscape Communicator 4.01