Distributor and wires ?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Distributor and wires ?
From: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 10:56:52 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yup, did it again!

When I removed the distributor and plug wires, I made a
small drawing of which wires went to which plugs. Now that
I am reassembling the thing, I find that the wire I marked
as going to plug #1 won't reach!  And of course, nowhere in
Haynes can I find a picture showing which posts on the cap
are for which cylinders. (What a waste.)

I'm hoping that in my eagerness to take the engine out, I
numbered from the back rather than the front, or I mismarked
the #1 post.

Can someone PLEASE tell me, on my 1275, which post on the
distributor cap goes to #1 and the front of the engine?

Thanks,

chuck

chuck ciaffone chuckc@ibm.net