Converting to Steel Wheels

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Converting to Steel Wheels
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 15:44:25 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I wish to thank all the nice people who helped
me tracing a source for an AUSTIN chassis plate.

I'll try to contact Victoria British because
Moss (UK) only show MG plates on their catalogue.

Now, wheels. Although my wire wheels are in top shape
I feel rather uneasy about them because I don't have
a clue about adjusting them and none of the local
"gurus" know anything about it either.

So, I'd like to consider converting to steel wheels.
Apart from the regular wheels themselves, what is a
rather comprehensive list of parts I need to convert?

Evangelos
66 Sprite
78 Mini