Re: Converting to Steel Wheels

To: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Converting to Steel Wheels
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 09:36:57 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Converting to steel whelles whould require modifications to the front
end, and replacement of the rear end with one from a steel wheeled car,
on the other hand it you're just looking to ditch the wires, the
inexpensive and labour gree conversion would be to get a set of
minilites.  I beleive Victoria British carrie a set of four that will
work with your whire wheel hubs for under $500.

Greg