Re: 1098 vs 1275

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: 1098 vs 1275
From: TMHEFFRON <TMHEFFRON@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 20:13:38 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dear Crash:

Yes, I'd be interested to get a copy of the book. I have a couple of other of
Vizards books and have been using them as a general guide, but now I'm at the
carb/manifold part and need more specific info on the SU's, I'm gonna use the
1 1/4 carbs, thin the shafts and knife edge the butterfly, and I've seen some
vague references to to reshaping the transition area of the carb from opening
to slide, but I'm not clear on that part. I've already ported the head. Does
anyone know a good source for a quality complete gasket/engine rebuild kit w/
valve stem seals etc.? Seems like there's lots of horror stories about wrong
gasket sets, poor quality...

Thanks in advance,

Terry Heffron