Re: Frank, Say It Ain't So

To: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Frank, Say It Ain't So
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 11:08:35 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well I have a MkIII sprite ("bubbles") that I use as an every day driver. It
takes me
on both short and long trips on a regular basis and I always have faith it
will get
me there (and back).

Before bubbles, I had a MkIIA sprite ("James") that both my wife and I used
for primary
transport.

As long as you are prepared to do regluar and routine maintanence then there
is
no magic to a reliable spridget for daily use.

If you thrash it or compete in it that's a different story.

Mike