Re: Daily driver, was: Frank, Say It Ain't So

To: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Daily driver, was: Frank, Say It Ain't So
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 11:56:31 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Jeff,

I use my Midget as my daily driver, it's the only car I have so I don't
have much of a choice. My bicycle is going to come in really handy
during my upcoming engine rebuild ;-)

I don't know what's up with Frank, but last I heard he had a Pickup Truck
and a Jag, so even if he sells the spridgets all off he won't be hoofin'
it.

Robert Weeks
Durham NC
1969 Midget