RE: Sway bar mounting bolts

To: "'Curtis Carlson'" <carlson@navtech.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Sway bar mounting bolts
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 13:05:39 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Curtis -

I don't know about the bolt size for the frame mounts, but I can tell you
that Stainless Steel is NOT the strongest type of bolt, and probably wrong
for the application.  I'm sure some of the racer types could state for
certain, but I think you'd want to use Grade 8 bolts.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net