Re: Temperature guage

To: Dwgwater@aol.com
Subject: Re: Temperature guage
From: pasgeirsson@juno.com (Paul A Asgeirsson)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 22:16:22 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well, if you do succeed in getting it off, then remove the studs and use
5/16 X18 X1 1/2" or 1 1/4", depending on what outlet pipe you have. Use
grade 5 or better or stainless.  Then when you want to replace the
thermostat, remove the bolts, tap the outlet pipe on the side, and off it
pops.  No more crowbar work.

Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com