Re: Temperature guage

To: "Geoff Branch" <branch@valinet.com>
Subject: Re: Temperature guage
From: Jason Urban <jurban@pond.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 12:09:47 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ahh, Kroil.  I used to laugh at their packaging because it looked like it
was 40 yrs old.  Once I used the stuff, it took the place of WD40.  And one
small can lasts forever.

Kroil also came in REAL handy when removing a stuck sender unit at the
radiator.  Patience is definitely a must when removing rusted/welded pieces.

>I had this same problem with my '74 Midget.  I use a product call Kroil as a
>rust breaker, but other ones exist.  Let the studs soak over night.  The

Jason.

|    Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060     |
|    CA Studio  www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts     |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |