Re: Temperature guage

To: <Dwgwater@aol.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Temperature guage
From: "Geoff Branch" <branch@valinet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 08:29:27 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I had this same problem with my '74 Midget.  I use a product call Kroil as a
rust breaker, but other ones exist.  Let the studs soak over night.  The
with a light hammer, that's LIGHT, tapping on the housing and studs (raise
the nuts to protect the stud end) appy some heat with a propane torch.  TAKE
YOUR TIME!!!!!  They will come off but you will have to be very patient.
When replacing, anti seize liberally.  Good luck.

Geoff   '74 Midget