Re: Connections

To: fatboy@mail.metro.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Connections
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 14:12:50 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 11/15/98 8:09:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fatboy@mail.metro.net writes:

<< Thanks for listening to my rant. Stay tuned...this car will never be done,
 and I'm sure at some point in time in the near future it will once again
 cause me to vent at your expense.

 Later,

 Bill

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks Bill!  I just took posession of my 1977 Midget last night!  Now I know
what to look forward too.  Of course we all know that the later cars were
built to much higher standards and tighter tolerances.  I know I won't have as
much trouble with my car!  (Right!!!)

I am looking forward to all the pain and fun involved with this project.  And
I know that the help offered by all you listers will be invaluable.  Thanks in
advance.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport