Re: Bugeye Hardtop Attachments

To: Scott & Glenda Meyers <autox@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Hardtop Attachments
From: Brian Thornton <bthor@master.adams.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 11:20:27 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Scott,

The threaded bolts pass through the brackets attached to the hardtop and
run through the convertible top frame support brackets welded to the
interior side of the B-Pillar (just behind the seats)  Originally, the
bolts were retained with large chrome wing nuts (similar to those used for
side curtain retention on the Big Healey).  The front of the hardtop is
clamped to the windscreen frame by two chrome plated latches.  That's all
the hardware required for installation.

Brian Thornton

AN5 W/factory hardtop
AN9 W/factory hardtop
BN6 W/factory hardtop
Austin 850 MKI Mini W/permanent hardtop!