RE: RE: Hardtop Questions

To: "'Bkitterer@aol.com'" <Bkitterer@aol.com>
Subject: RE: RE: Hardtop Questions
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:05:42 -0700
Cc: "'Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
     Hi Bob ,
     No mix up here . Read T. Horrler (Original Sprites & Midgets)
     The first hard top available for the Mk 1 Sprites was the
      Donald Healey Motor Co. top made by Jensen . It uses taller
      side curtains than the ones that fit the soft top . Latter, BMC
      sold there own version of a hard top . It is more rounded ,and
      has smaller side window apertures that fit the stock side curtains.
      I have an original Healey hard top . Stock side curtains will not
      fit the top .
          Mark Hanna
          AN5L/13731