Re: Top storage brackets

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Top storage brackets
From: "Doug Ingram" <dougi@home.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:24:26 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sorry, Frank, it looks like you got caught on this one.......

The top storage boxes actually do go under the rubber mats, there is a clear
picture in OS&M on page 25, taken from an all original Mk 1. The little
rubber buffer does go on top of the rubber.

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Frogeye
AN5L/636