Re: Top storage brackets

To: GMari58175@aol.com
Subject: Re: Top storage brackets
From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:01:30 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Love to.  How do I go about it.  Can I take bribes like a real judge?

Herb.

GMari58175@aol.com on 04/20/99 03:51:24 AM

Please respond to GMari58175@aol.com

To:   Herb Goede/AMS/AMSINC, spritenut@Exit109.com
cc:   biffjones@erols.com, spridgets@autox.team.net

In a message dated 4/19/99 8:01:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Herb_Goede@amsinc.com writes:

<<
 Frank,

 Shields down.  This is not meant to be a flame.

 But, I think that you might be incorrect on the top stowage brackets
issue.
 First, although originally the bugeye floors had rubber mats,  I don't
 think that the area where the brackets mount was covered by rubber.  There
 was a mat made out of something called Hardura.  ( >>

Fear Not Herb...I'll protect you!!!
For those of you who care...Herb had it right regarding the lower top bow
brackets and how they are covered.  You even spelled Hardura correctly.
Hey
Herb...wanna be a Concours judge?
george marinos
sprite MKII AN6