Re: Fw: Diffs.

To: "Paul A Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Diffs.
From: "Guy" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 21:01:08 +0100
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks Paul,
I will.

If its not one thing its another - yesterday i was checking out a front
suspension clunk and found that one side of the anti-roll bar (sway bar ?)
had ripped loose (again)
I had already welded it up once, so this time I replaced the bottom plate on
the chassis leg with a thicker piece of steel.  Didn't take too long. Hope
it lasts this time.

I use a thicker diameter anti-roll bar which must put a bit extra strain on
things when negotiating the twisty bits!

Guy