Re: Advice sought, minor LBC

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Advice sought, minor LBC
From: sfooshee <fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 19:12:09 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    I have no suggestions better than those posted already (please teach
her to use any weapons issued, also :), but I would like to applaude you
for entrusting you r daughter with an olde English motor car. Since I
bought my MCMLXIX Sprite 3 years ago, I've been convinced that _everyone's_
first car should be British and old. People take new cars' reliability for
granted and I think it spills over to their driving. The car teached yo
uthat you MUST check every fluid level, and often, along with general
safety checks.
    In five long years, my daughter will learn to drive without the benefit
of full synchromesh...