PCV on a different manifold

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: PCV on a different manifold
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 13:29:30 GMT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
howdy,
Does anyone have any tricks or tips for restoring the crankcase ventilation
on my sprite, since I put the dellorto carb and manifold on which has no
real provision for it?
The manifold has holes in each 'barrel' but they are presently blocked up
with screws. Is it OK for the PCV to go into just one barrel , and thus only
two of the cylinders? A balance tube between them with an outlet would be
handy...
Im getting an annoying rattle from the extractor hitting the chassis rail
when the engine wobbles...I need to cushion it somehow.
thanks
Andy