Re: PCV on a different manifold

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, ulix@u.washington.edu
Subject: Re: PCV on a different manifold
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 06:19:22 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Brian & Ulix,
My engine is an 1098 from a sprite MkIII. The PCV valve is a wide 'funnel'
shaped one that definitely attaches to the engine side of the S.U.
throttles, rising vertically from a manifold balance tube and then at a
right angle from the valve, down to the front cover separator.
As for the dellorto ,I may have a hole drilled in either manifold stem  and
have a blance tube, probably just copper, attached. I know a plumber who can
do this.
Andy