Re: The Garage

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Garage
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 09:14:00 -0500
Dan,
One of the biggest time savers I installed in my garage is a retractable air
hose reel. No more rolling up unruly air hoses.
My favorite addition is a old refrigerator (big enough to hold 1/2 barrel of
Molson Golden Ale) which I converted into a beermeister. Adds incentive to
working on the cars.
Dave Camp