Re: The Garage

To: "Dan O'Shea" <danoshea@idsi.net>
Subject: Re: The Garage
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 19:33:32 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Everybody has great ideas but.....
No one mentioned the "mens" room!
I just happen to have a sink with the hand cleaner dispenser right next
to it but the sink was set at *the right height* so it works both ways.
Use flouresent drop lights ONLY. No spark from them should you drop it
near a fuel leak.
I prefer the open tool racks and nails on the wall around the work bench
so I can easily find the correct tool at a glance and I can make sure
it's back in it's spot when the job is done. No digging around in a roll
away tool box.

Garage door safty... safty wire the overhead door springs or better yet,
invest in a torsion spring set up. When a GD spring lets loose, it will
shoot thru a wall.
2 fire extinguishers, one at each end readily accessable and mounted for
all to see.
4 jack stands, don't even think about using just a jack.
A metal cabinet for spray paint, and other combustables.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ