Was Rad. theory. Now Lucas-bashing bashing

To: "Toby Atwater" <Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net>, "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was Rad. theory. Now Lucas-bashing bashing
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 08:39:41 -0500
At 10:03 PM 5/9/2000 , Toby Atwater wrote:
>Another example of why I'm majoring in Engineering... this is good stuff!
>Although Lucas, I think, doesn't follow standard physic laws and electric
>theory.
>>Toby
>I gotta start a LUCAS 101 class at the university. Completely new physics to
>learn heh.
-----
Toby (and others),
        I believe the laws of physics still prevail in Lucas made products. I
think there is also evidence of the laws of economics. Remember, the lowest
bidder likely won the contract from the car maker. Perhaps that is where
the blame should lie?
        Peter C (flame suit on)

Sometimes the wet dreams of engineers are interrupted by the nightmares
imposed by the accountants.