Re: Hardtop Differences and Value - Need info...

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Hardtop Differences and Value - Need info...
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:23:09 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, michael.graziano@csfb.com
mgraziano@mindspring.com wrote:

> Hey all.
>
> I just tentatively agreed to buy a factory Midget hardtop, unseen.
>
> Does anyone know how to tell the difference between hardtops?

I do not have specifics for later Midgets but it should have 3 glass
windows not a wrap around plexi window. The glass will have the XXX
(Triplex) logo on it, it should be smooth fiberglass with 2 roof ridges
in it. (Or maybe the later cars had the vinyl covered top) But still it
has ridges.
$100 is a steal, $200 is fair, $300 is expensive.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ