Re: Fw: Hardtop Differences and Value - Need info...

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Hardtop Differences and Value - Need info...
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:45:18 -0400
1967 was a real oddball year. only one with separate brake master but
still single circuit. Fold down top but no side marker lights and only
two windshield wipers, 1275 engine with no emissions stuff. Only metal
dash fold down top car. Altogether pretty unique when you really look
closely.
Peter S.
Charlotte NC