Re: Fw: Hardtop Differences and Value - Need info...

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Hardtop Differences and Value - Need info...
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:48:59 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
"Paul A. Asgeirsson" wrote:

> And some had the thin sump flange block with the   EN40B nitrided
> crankshaft and the Cooper connecting rods.  Today, each worth a
> considerable amount.  Not the block, the other two items.

I run that engine in 2 of the cars. I also have a spare 12cc engine with
an EN40B crankshaft. One other reason that the 67 was the best year.
Bullet proof crankshaft, cross drilled with cooper rods and the pre smog
head. (I forget the number of the head)

67 was a unique year.
Also the only year NOT to have velcro on the ears of the top.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ