Re: Occupations... NO LBC - days of Spridgets lives

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Occupations... NO LBC - days of Spridgets lives
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 17:41:35 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
OK....OK.....Now, this is indeed strange...I think I would like the REAL
story.........
....as in too many coincidence for me <BIG Grin>
My name is Susie, my husbands initials are LDS, I call Alan Fisher rat, and
he bought a Bugeye from the Reno- Arizona area.. and I think he lives in
Jersey... And we all know there is
a Crash
on the list......hummmmmmmm.....now for the story.....?????
Susie