Re: Fw: Occupations... NO LBC - days of Spridgets lives

To: Tom Stone <tstone@frontierprecision.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Occupations... NO LBC - days of Spridgets lives
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 00:25:17 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Tom Stone wrote:

> I strive to be less normal than you Frank!  I am getting ready to add a
> couple of Minis to my collection

You must be nuts! I had a Mini. And like the sticker says
"You never forget your first Mini" That is the truth, It still haunts me
2 years after I sold it!
All I remember is pulling the engine out every Saturday, fixing
something and puttin it back in on Sunday.
But when it works it is one fun car, even if it only works for 20
minutes at a time before the engine has to come out for something else
like changing the fan belt!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ