RE: Fw: Occupations... NO LBC - days of Spridgets lives

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fw: Occupations... NO LBC - days of Spridgets lives
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 22:47:06 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I strive to be less normal than you Frank!  I am getting ready to add a
couple of Minis to my collection which will make my British car ownership up
to three!  I also have one Bugeye.  I think that if I end up letting my
grass grow, and my Sundays be busy just because I have a love got LBCs then
so be it.

Tom Stone

Larry Cogan wrote: about Ron

> Yeah, and I just met him and he seemed so normal....go figure.  Same
> guy?

I met him too, he is NOT normal! He owns more then one LBC, he is not as
abnormal as I am but he's trying to catch up.
Normal people are no fun.  I have a normal brother, he works 9-5 5 days
a week, mows his lawn on Saturday, does nothing on Sunday, Has no weird
hobbys, and he is just no fun at all.
Why be normal?

--
Frank Clarici