Re: Fw: Occupations... NO LBC - days of Spridgets lives

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Occupations... NO LBC - days of Spridgets lives
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 23:35:29 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
Gee, I was hoping this thread would die off by itself, but
it looks like damn near everyone has contributed their
occupation details so I guess it's Lemming time.

I used to keep the computers running and the network up
(most of the time) at John Carroll University here in lovely
Cleveland Ohio.  I also had a part time computer software
business (Valuesoftware) Well the business grew,  and became
a full time business. We moved it out of the house in '96
and I decided that I needed to be my version of "semi"-
retired. That translates to working longer hours, but it's
almost zero stress and I wouldn't go back to being an
employee for all the NOS parts in England. I should have
done this 20 years ago.

George Procyshyn
'58 AN5