Re: Occupations... NO LBC - days of Spridgets lives

To: ldsp <ldsp@flash.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Occupations... NO LBC - days of Spridgets lives
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 17:32:07 -0700 (PDT)
Well...if I must provide a "Spridgeteers Guide to List
Satire":

We have a "Doogie", child prodigy, on the list, hence
the obstetrics joke, Peter the philosopher with the
NOS parts biz, LDS is dyslexic for LSD, Mike's Credit
Suisse sig (Credit susie), Woodrat (Larry), the
sequential fouler of women, Frank the carpenter, Crash
the junkyard parts thief, I mean borrower in Reno, and
Flounder who's recent steering/ susp. failure is now
infamous....

Just a weird coincidence it matches Leo's bio as
well...