My first post to the list

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: My first post to the list
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:30:01 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_M8mbRd3QCTVjndnaPSIFGg)

Hi listers,

This is my first post to the list ..I have been reading you for almost
two weeks now.

Well,  I made the big leap of faith on the weekend and acquired my first
Midget.
It's a 75 and  a daily driver. It's in good condition but will
eventually be a full restoration
in a year or two, if my wallet permits it.

Please have a look at her I nicknamed her "Vicky"
http://www.jfgratton.com/midget/

If you guys notice anything strange in the pictures of the engine lemme
know cuz I know
I'm having some carburation and ignition issues as well as a butchered
exhaust and EGR system
I'm waiting for my Factory Workshop Manual before I jump in and fix it
all. The smell of the
car is atrocious, you can't cruise in town it smells of unburnt fuel so
much.
So any help will be greatly appreciated.

I also put up some pictures of a few cars I saw on the weekend that are
on a lot in my area
no brits though, they are a 63 Corvair, a Saab Sonnet and a 60's T-Bird,
have a look, they're in the
Daily Adventures section.

Cheers!

Jean-Francois
'75 Midget 1500
http://www.jfgratton.com/midget/

--Boundary_(ID_M8mbRd3QCTVjndnaPSIFGg)

begin:vcard
n:Gratton;Jean-François
tel;fax:514.274.8183
tel;work:514.274.7848
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.w3m.net
org:Web Multimedia Marketing enrg.
adr:;;80 St-Viateur Est, suite 405;Montréal;Québec;H2T 1A6;Canada
version:2.1
email;internet:jfgratton@w3m.net
title:Director
note;quoted-printable:Our Work hours are from=0D=0A8am to 6pm on weekdays
=0D=0A9am to 5pm on weekends =0D=0A=0D=0AEastern Standard Time=0D=0A=0D=0AFor
24 hour tech support call:=0D=0A514.909.5140=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0AWeb Multim=8Edia
Marketing enrg.=0D=0AWEB DESIGN / HOSTING / SOLUTIONS=0D=0AE-COMMERCE /
DATABASES / SYSTEMS=0D=0Aand much more..=0D=0A
x-mozilla-cpt:;3
fn:Gratton, Jean-François
end:vcard

--Boundary_(ID_M8mbRd3QCTVjndnaPSIFGg)--