Re: My first post to the list

To: Jean-Francois Gratton <jfgratton@w3m.net>
Subject: Re: My first post to the list
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:18:53 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I took another look at the pictures on the web page, and it looks like
your evaporative emissions controls (the carbon canister and the
associated plumbing, some of which is the stuff in the boot that Larry
was talking about) are missing/mangled/DPO'ed*.

For example, there should be a loop of steel tube running along the
firewall above the battery, which I don't see, though I think I detect
the clips for it.  I think the crankcase vent is wrong, too.

Also, where is the cooling system expansion tank hiding?  I'll try to
scan in some relevant diagrams and send them to you in the hope that
they'll help.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@core.com
www.corecomm.net/~ckotting

*Explanation of DPO'ed.  Dreaded Previous Owner, usually referring to
some bit of poorly thought out or poorly executed "repair".