Re: My first post to the list

To: Jean-Francois Gratton <jfgratton@w3m.net>
Subject: Re: My first post to the list
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:33:15 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
J-F,

Great looking car. I would not repaint it! You'll need the money for
something else...:) I think that the MB silver looks sharp on it.
Also, your body panel fit looks excellent.

No advice on the carbs; I own a 1275.

Jeff

At 9:30 AM -0400 8/14/00, Jean-Francois Gratton wrote:

>Hi listers,
>
>This is my first post to the list ..I have been reading you for almost
>two weeks now.
>
>Well,  I made the big leap of faith on the weekend and acquired my first
>Midget.
>It's a 75 and  a daily driver. It's in good condition but will
>eventually be a full restoration
>in a year or two, if my wallet permits it.
>
>Please have a look at her I nicknamed her "Vicky"
>http://www.jfgratton.com/midget/

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu