Re: My first post to the list

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My first post to the list
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 12:05:04 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_wLM4OjZUSHqEvmCVUsUhTw)

Yeah but I dont' think it has to be as bad as my eyes burning and having to
pull over because I'm getting a headache after an hour of driving. The smell is
pretty rough on the lungs, I've ordered my copy of the original 1500 Midget
Worshop Manual and as soon as I get it I'll be able to more correctly diagnose
the problem. I intend to redo the carburation alltogether keeping the SUs since
all you guys out there believe they are the thing to have. I still have the
original single Zenith from the previous owner just in case the smell persists.

JF
75 Midget
http://www.jfgratton.com/midget/