Re: My first post to the list

To: Jean-Francois Gratton <jfgratton@w3m.net>
Subject: Re: My first post to the list
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:24:22 -0400
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well the first thing I notice is the twin SU setup. This is definately
the way to go on the 1500. I guess this also indicates you don't live in
the US. In the US we had the single ZS POC for a carb. Or if you are in
the US, you got the best carb setup ;-)

As for the fuel smell, check the rubber hoses on the passenger side in
the boot (trunk). If they get rotton they can leak gas fumes and you get
the fuel smell while driving. Easy to fix too. If not that check all the
rubber hoses associated with the fuel system. Or it could be something
obvious like a carb leak.

Larry
78 Midget

(My regular computer is offline today getting an upgrade to a new Mac G4
dual processor ;-)