Re: Oh Sh*^

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Oh Sh*^
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 19:33:10 -0700
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Trevor,
If you weren't in Ontario, I'd show you how to stay awake behind a 1275!!!!
That's just where your 1500 would be.......BEHIND my 1275. I've turned more
than one
man a lovely shade of pale green when I've had the opportunity to have one in
the
passenger seat while I drove the car like she loves to be driven. Don't let a
little
thing like 200 cc's make you believe the engine can't go. Trust me, it can and
will.
Kate