white stock bugeye photos wanted

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: white stock bugeye photos wanted
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 18:47:21 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
once again i am requesting assistance.  i need photos of a stock bugeye in
white.  all 4 sides and an interior shot withthe driver's door open.
interior color is not importaint.  but no custom wheels or fancy raised
white lettered tires.  no roll bar or fancy steering wheel.
anyone up to the challenge?   oh yeah, prefer a covered up lic plate covered
with a lic plate sized piece of black or white construction paper.
this help would be greatly apreciated, so i can get my car registered in
pennsylvania as an antique!

chuck.
back to my big rock(under which i live!) lol!..........   :)