Re: white stock bugeye photos wanted

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: white stock bugeye photos wanted
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:13:19 EDT
In a message dated 10/5/00 12:06:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

<< we have been through this before, the state of pennsylvania will not allow
 car that has any modifications to wear a "antique " registration.  my car
 has been a race car from the day it left the dealer show room floor(and
 according to the original owner, it was the show room floor model). >>

Why not register it as either a "Collectible" or a "Classic"?  There are no
inspections for Collectible, and only safety inspection for Classic.  Why's
it have to be Antique?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget