Re: white stock bugeye photos wanted

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: white stock bugeye photos wanted
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:39:21 -0700 (PDT)
Here's the rules from PennDot site: Antique and
Classic must be maintained in a configuration as
delivered from the original manufacturer. Collectible
are cars that are modified from original condition and
then the title is marked as reconstructed such as for
street rods. The only classification that is exempt
from annual inspections is the Antique and it is
restricted to only be operated from dawn to dusk. Both
the Classic and Collectible must pass inspection and
can be driven at night. I have researched the heck out
of this as I did not want to try to get my Fprod
project thru inspection, but the flares, roll cage etc
keep it from qualifying as an Antique. The Penndot
site for this info is at:

 http://204.249.184.24/pdotforms/pdotforms/fs-ant.pdf

it is an Adobe pdf file.

Enjoy,